To observe and gain knowledge and skills of how to identify customer’s needs.
To assist in capturing information relating to the repairs, routine maintenance and diagnostic work on vehicles as per written instructions or as directed by the customer .You will work alongside our award-winning Wingrove staff as you develop your skills in practical and classroom biased training opportunities and excellent working conditions. You’ll also receive various perks and generous employee discounts on new and used cars.
To attend all relevant training and academy courses as required.
- Advise customers about necessary Service / Parts for routine maintenance / repairs.
- Answer telephone queries and respond to customers’ needs.
- Collect data from customers to facilitate and qualify the customer service or repair requirements.
- Prepare repair order documents.
- Deal with queries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate consistent good customer service.
- Explain the work performed / parts requirements and the charges to the customer.
- Adopt flexibility to meet the needs and demands of the business.
- Maintain a safe working environment
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office / Excel.